Your privacy is important to us. This is why, as a Eduauthor.com customer, we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.
1. We will safeguard your personal information.
2. We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require delivering our products, services.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
4. You can request us, in writing, to remove your name/orders previously done at any time.
5. We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information
Your information is important to us. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient access to you, to provide you with information about products & services. We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.